Precision Concrete Coatings offers a residential warranty under the following terms and conditions:
Precision Concrete Coatings represents and warrants that the materials have been cured and tested in accordance with the standard ISO 9001:2015 quality control standards.
The materials are warranted for a lifetime of the coating against clear coat discoloration from UV exposure (where applicable), and for a 15-year period (indoor) and 5-year period (outdoor) for the original owner and all subsequent owners who register with our company upon turn of ownership. This covers delamination from properly prepared substrates, peeling, chipping and/or blistering of the coating. Our labor is warrantied for a 3-year period for interior, and a 1-year period for exterior applications. Any coatings failures that occur after the applicable labor warranty period may incur a labor bill upon completion of repair relevant to the current hourly labor rate. This warranty covers residential applications only and is dependent on the following conditions.
- This warranty does not apply to any damages to the coating by physical abuse, failure of the structure or substrate, vandalism, modifications to the substrate to which the coating is being applied, mechanical impact damage, exposure to heat or flame, exposure to solvents and acids, windstorms, lightning, nails, screws, plant life, animal life, abuse of owners personal, or any other acts of
- This warranty does not apply to damage due to gouging and other extensive damage beyond the scope and protections of the system applied, including impact and abrasion other than that for which the system was designed (i.e. rubber vehicle tires, etc.).
- This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a hydrostatic water problem, moisture vapor permeating the concrete slab, or exposure to either battery acid or brake fluid. This warranty does not cover changes or oxidation of the coating as a result of normal weathering or atmosphere conditions.
- This warranty does not apply to delamination caused by improper substrate condition, or an internal failure of the
- This warranty does not apply to damage caused by cracks in the substrate prior to or occurring after the installation of the floor coating system that appear from ground shift and expansion/contraction of the substrate. Cracking due to substrate movement is not under warranty regardless of whether same was repaired during original installation or not. There is no warranty for cracks or crack repair.
- Areas repaired under this warranty may vary in color and texture from areas originally installed which are not repaired.
- Products must be applied on a properly prepared surface in accordance with standard product specifications and application procedures. Proper concrete surface preparation is achieved by mechanical shot-blasting and/or grinding machines that remove all previous coatings, sealers, laitance, efflorescence, water repellents, curing compounds, oils, grease, fats, waxes, non-visible soluble salts and any other impediments to adhesion. The resulting receiving surface must have a profile of 20 to 50 grit, a neutral pH of 7 and not exceed 5% of moisture vapor transmission using Tramex CME 4 Moisture meter tests.
- Precision Concrete Coatings will not be liable for consequential or incidental damages of any kind including but not limited to damages to the structure or its contents resulting from defects in a coating system.
- Purchaser shall allow a Precision Concrete Coatings Authorized Representative to inspect and test the afflicted areas to ascertain the reason for coating failure. Refusal to allow such inspection voids this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to salt-water applications or applications in which the coating is exposed to corrosive chemicals. The warranty does not apply to decks or pressure treated lumber or bathroom showers or tubs. The warranty does not apply to improper subsurface conditions such as rotten wood, improper concrete mixes and similar conditions which would cause lack of adhesion.
- This warranty becomes effective only upon payment in full to Precision Concrete Coatings for all outstanding charges relating to this project.
COATING PRODUCTS AND THE INSTALLATION ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN, THE LIABILITY WHETHER BASED ON THIS WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT AND DOES NOT INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF USE OF THE FLOOR OR ITS CONTENTS OR SURROUNDINGS OR LOSS OF TIME AND INCONVENIENCE. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, LOSS OR USE OF PROPERTY, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND PROPERTY DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF SUCH FAILURE. PRECISION CONCRETE COATINGS SHALL SUPPLY ALL NECESSARY MATERIALS FOR REPAIRS MADE UNDER THIS. ANY DESCRIPTION OF THE GOODS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR MADE THE BASIS OF THIS AGREEMENT IS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF IDENTIFYING THE GOODS, AND NO DESCRIPTION OF THE GOODS HAS BEEN MADE PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN OR HAS CREATED AN EXPRESS WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS WOULD CONFORM TO ANY DESCRIPTION MADE BY SELLER. NO SAMPLE OR MODEL HAS BEEN MADE PART OF THE BASIS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR HAS CREATED OR AMOUNTED TO AN EXPRESS WARRANTY THAT THE GOODS WOULD CONFORM TO ANY SAMPLE OR MODEL EXHIBITED BY SELLER.